New in Spring 2019!!!
Give your class a break from the books by hosting a workout with Penn Campus Recreation!
All Penn Faculty/Class Instructors, with an active Penn ID, can host their class for a free workout or activity at one of the Penn Campus Recreation Centers, an available Athletic Facility, or your normal class location. There are a variety of activities that classes can participate in including rock climbing, team building, group fitness classes (yoga, meditation, spinning, body pump, etc), basketball (or other team sport) swimming and more! If it’s not listed here, just ask!
- All participants must have a valid Penn Card to check in at the front desk.
- Professor must be present in order for students to take advantage of this promotion.
- All participants must follow facility guidelines at all times while in Campus Recreation facility.
- Faculty members/Instructors are responsible for coordinating and confirming the date and time of the reservation with their attendees
How to register:
- Please click here to sign up for the program.
- A Recreation staff member will contact you within a few days to finalize details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there a minimum number of students needed to host my class?
- Yes, minimums for activities vary but at least five students are needed to participate in the program.
Can I use Fox Fitness Center?
- Yes! Use of Fox Fitness Center is permitted, but there are generally fewer programming opportunities available.
Is there a limit to the number of times that I can host my classes each year?
- Not at this time!
Does it matter when I want to host my class?
- No, but space can be limited, so submitting multiple options will ensure your class finds a time.
Will I and my class have access to locker or shower facilities?
- Yes! Both Pottruck and Fox have available day use lockers. Locker room facilities, with towels are available at Pottruck and at Hutchinson Gym.
Other Questions? Click here to email Penn Campus Recreation.