All Penn students, with an active membership, can invite current or past professors/mentors to workout at Pottruck Health & Fitness Center or Fox Fitness Center during open hours.
- All participants must have a valid Penn Card to check in at the front desk.
- Student and mentor must be present to claim pass and participate in program.
- All participants must follow facility guidelines at all times while in Campus Recreation facility.
- Students are eligible to use the Take your Professor/Mentor to Workout program 5 times per semester, but only once per mentor.
- Students are responsible for coordinating and confirming the date and time of the reservation with their professor/mentor prior to registration.
How to register:
- Please click here to sign up for the gym program.
- A Recreation staff member will contact you once your registration is finalized.
- You can pick up your pass with your professor/mentor at Pottruck Health & Fitness Center or Fox Fitness Center on the day that you plan to use the facility. Your pass will be at the location you selected on the registration form.
Frequently asked Questions:
Where exactly can I pick up my pass?
- While the membership office is open (click here for hours), you can pick up your pass there. If the membership office is closed, you can pick up your pass at the front desk of Pottruck Health & Fitness Center or Fox Fitness Center. Your professor/mentor must be present in order to pick up the pass.
What can I do with my mentor at the gym?
- Your mentor can accompany you to group exercise classes or the climbing wall if you have already enrolled in the program. Otherwise, you and your mentor will have access to the weight room, cardio equipment, pool, basketball courts, and any other part of the facility included in your basic membership.
Can I use Fox Fitness Center?
- Yes! Use of Fox Fitness Center is highly encouraged, as this facility is typically less crowded than Pottruck. If you plan to use Fox Fitness Center, you can pick up your pass at Fox.
Other Questions? Click here to email Penn Campus Recreation.